Congratulations! You found the Easter Egg! Contact me!
Professionally, I've been lucky enough to have done a bunch of different things, and met lots of interesting folks from all walks of life:
- Plumbers, electricians, and technicians as an engineer
- Consultant engineers, developers, as a project manager.
- Tenants, landlords, real estate agents as an real estate manager.
- Undergraduate, postgraduate, MBA students as a teacher.
- Managing directors, C-suite executives, portfolio managers as a Wall St quant.
- Professors, Nobel prize winners, postdoctoral researchers as a researcher.
Living in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australasia, and travelling in over 40 countries has broadened my perspective on society, social equity, and the most elusive qualities that all humans chase for, happiness. I'm still looking for what that is, and whether I've found it but haven't realized it.
As a father, I often think of the qualities that should be instilled in the next generation, and what it will mean to be successful 50 to a 100 years from now. I think about the type of society I would like them to live in, and the fear of social inequality that seems omnipresent in this day and age.
I'm a lover of technology and now that their ubiquitious everywhere we go. There are many that fear technology, and the changes that it brings, and I admittedly classify them as Luddites. Technology is morally neutral. It is humans who apply technology, and those are the beginnings of moral judgement.
Beware the inner workings of my mind!
Sometimes you might see blank or unfinished posts. I'll come back to them in time.
If you're keen to learn more about a topic , contact me or make a comment on the relevant post.